Friday, December 01, 2006

Because I need to wean myself off...

After 30 days straight of blog posting, you didn't think I was going to disappear for a week or so, did you? Lay low and just ride out the withdrawals in my room with the sheets pulled up tight?

No, not me. I will have to slowly wean myself off of it, I think.

I just signed up again for the word-of-the-day emails, to help re-energize my vocabulary and keep my brain in line. But, rather than share one of those with you, I have to share my most recent Word Verification word for a comment I left on Blogger. I find great enjoyment and seeing what words get thrown at me in the name of spam free comments.

Today's word, folks, is: "hoarrufx"

hoarrufx - adj. A temporary state of being where you find yourself resembling a promiscuous person of the female persuasion. One who is "hoarrufx" is also often referred to as a "hoochie-mama."

Example: "Britney has been looking very hoarrufx with her latest choices in friends and lack of underpants."

syn. ho-like, sluttish, skanky

And with that, g'day my friends...

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

How on EARTH do you pronounce that?!

10:54 AM, December 03, 2006  
Blogger Crazy MomCat said...

I like to think it is pronounced "hoar-ruff-icks!). I guess since I am the one trying to make a silly word verification letter strand into a word, that I can choose the pronunciation of it, eh? HA! Thanks for stopping by, Sirius!

3:11 PM, December 03, 2006  
Blogger Karen Bodkin said...

That's hilarious.. Good one!

6:45 AM, December 04, 2006  
Blogger DebbieDoesLife said...

I, too, get hilarious word verification words sometimes. Why can't they just use real words? Why do they have to use made up ones with lots of x's and y's?

11:30 AM, December 04, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That's great!

12:13 PM, December 04, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home