Sunday, January 21, 2007

Where, oh where has little MomCat gone?

Sorry I've been lackluster about posting again. I had more contract work come in and have also been frantically decorating my seven-year-old's new room. Big changes in the MomCat household! And, hopefully, there will be pictures to come on that soon!

For my latest writing endeavor though, check out my new post over at The Soccer Mom Vote on Barack Obama. Then comment there or come back here and let me know what you think!

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Nicole said...

That's an interesting post. I don't know what will happpen to him because I've heard the "Hillary Machine" is about to go to work on him if he dares run against her. Apparently, the Clintons are very good at digging up things and tearing their opponents up. I heard they are going use the fact that he attended a Madrassa as a child against him.

I guess we'll have to wait and see...

ps I was a little surprised to hear he is a smoker but I don't know if that will hurt his chances or not

12:56 PM, January 22, 2007  
Blogger Jess said...

Aha! I wondered what you were doing!

Glad you're keeping busy.

12:10 PM, January 23, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home