Monday, May 07, 2007

Bye, Bye, Bachie!

Top 5 Reasons Why This Will Be My Last Season to Watch "The Bachelor"
  1. It is embarrassing at this point to even acknowledge that I AM watching the show.
  2. The sexism is at an all time high. "Which girl will go home and lose the dream of marrying an officer." Blech...
  3. I am starting to have homicidal thoughts about host Chris Harrison. The smug little weasel...I knew him when he was only the host of HGTV's "Designer's Challenge."
  4. There are WAY cuter guys on Lost, y'all. I mean Sawyer could totally take Andy. Totally...
  5. The only guarantee on this show is that you'll never figure our or predict ahead who will get picked (thanks to the stupid editing) AND that the Bachelor will never marry the girl.

Stay tuned soon for my recap of Bachelors' past...

Labels:

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

*Sob* I canNOT stop watching. I don't understand--I don't even enjoy watching it, and I spend the entire episode snorting/pretending to vomit/staring incredulously at the tv. I think I need Bachelor rehab...

4:26 PM, May 09, 2007  
Blogger Margaret said...

I didn't know when this season started, and I'm glad. I start out liking it and then feel so terrible as the pathetic ending unwinds......ugh!

3:53 AM, May 10, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home