Thursday, July 19, 2007

Another question for you...

My last question, whether or not to lose a psycho/stalker friend who was trying to find me again, or be polite and just update her with my life and hope she goes away, was received and overwhelmingly answers with a "LOSE HER." Some of your stories really opened my eyes to the fact that there are some really sick people out there preying upon some very nice people who do not deserve it. Scary!

Now, my next question. As you may have noticed, I'm one of those bloggers now...you know, the ones who review things for free stuff? I'll admit it, if someone contacts me with Amazon gift cards to read a book, or free exercise gear, I'm all over that like stink on you know what. Because I love those freebies, y'all.

But, I realize that as a reader of this blog, this might be damn annoying. Perhaps you miss the old Saturday Stir-Fry I used to serve up, or you'd rather hear wild women tales from my bunco group again. I don't know.

I decided that when I first started doing these, I'd give it a try and see if I wanted to keep doing it, and if so I might consider starting a new blog that I could link to here, with all my reviews.

So, now I'm asking you, do you prefer when blog writers just review away on their regular blog, or do you like it when someone creates a separate blog and merely links to a review when they have it up from within a normal post?

Labels:

3 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

I'm going to be honest: I never EVER click a link to a review blog. EVER. I understand wanting to separate content, but personally, I'd rather see it just as part of the "original" blog. If you want an example, I think Jamie at blondemomblog.com does this format well.

My two cents. ;)

8:31 AM, July 19, 2007  
Blogger Lisabell said...

What I want to know is, how do you get people to send you free stuff???? Seriously!

I'd read your reviews wherever you put them. I love reviews.

10:08 AM, July 19, 2007  
Blogger lola coca-cola said...

Review away. Right here.

11:08 PM, July 20, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home