Friday, September 28, 2007

Kid"isms"

I'm slammed with work for a magazine deadline, so I'm having to hold off on some posts I'd planned. For now, I will share with you this amusing peek into the mind of an 8-year-old boy, my son Wildcat:

"Mom? I been thinking...when I grow up, I think I would like to be just like Abraham Lincoln."

"Oh, really? He's my favorite President. Why do you want to be like him?"

"Well, he stood up for other people who needed it. And, I stand up for my
friends when they need it."

(thinking pause)

"Uh, Mom? On second thought, I still DO want to be just like Abraham Lincoln...but...well, except for the part where he gets shot."

Labels:

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Awesome. I can't wait for moments like these with my boy.

11:54 PM, September 28, 2007  
Blogger Nicole said...

Smart boy ;-)

9:20 AM, October 03, 2007  
Blogger DebbieDoesLife said...

He's a smart kid.

Hope you are doing well!

5:46 AM, October 04, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home