Friday, August 24, 2007

Right about now...

I have nothing interesting or profound this evening except that:

I'm STILL working on my tech writing contract project

I may be doing more than one article again for my magazine because of flaky writers

I didn't go to the gym this week and only worked out 1 day and managed to gain 2 pounds (All together now...W-T-F!!!)

And, lastly...but, most importantly...


Right about now, the funk soul brother...
Check it out now, the funk soul brother...

(Sorry, but Rockafella Skank has to be one of the best songs in which to do mindless text formatting. It's true. Try it some time...)

So, from one funk soul blogger to another...over and out!

1 Comments:

Blogger Ladybug Crossing said...

I love that song for mindless chores!

Have a good weekend - don't work too hard, k?

xo
LBC

6:26 AM, August 25, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home