Saturday, November 15, 2008

I'm back...and I'm also gone!

At long last, I've made the leap to a new blog and I've "come out of the blogging closet" somewhat finally and put my real name and photo out there. I still have some old posts from here to pull over for my archives and another menu category to add, but I will start posting to the new blog now.

I hope you'll take a look and comment with what you think or email me at the new site--I love feedback! And, while I'm at it, thank YOU for all the support over the years!

If you typically contact me for reviews and giveaways, please update your contact information for me to this new blog. I will be trying to do all reviews there, unless otherwise requested.

I do not know how long or if I will keep Crazy MomCat going yet. I may find I still need that anonymous place to write. But, add a new link on your readers to the new blog to get the latest updates from me.

Thanks, everyone!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home