Monday, November 03, 2008

Before I answer my tease...an award, if you please!

Two of my favorite bloggers have been holding these monthly Perfect Post Awards for several years now. It's a great way to tell someone that something they wrote really was great, be it funny or moving or whatever. Well, Lindsay and Kimberly are about to retire the awards at the end of this year, but there's still enough time to recognize a few more people.

Another blogger I've followed for several years, Karen Sugarpants (also know as Troll Baby!) wrote a post that really tore at my heart recently.. It was the kind of post that I know was so hard to put out there, but I hope it gave her some closure and strength to just write about it. But, to write about something so painful and still come up with something so eloquent, well that has to be recognized if you asked me.

The Original Perfect Post Awards 10.08

So, to Sugarpants, for having the guts to put it all out there and for surviving what had to be a difficult young life, I give this Perfect Post Award for October 2008. Hugs to you, Karen! And, thanks!

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger Karen Bodkin said...

I still can't believe these two are going to put the PPA's to bed. :(

Thank you so much darlin'. That was very sweet and much appreciated. xo

3:32 PM, November 03, 2008  

Post a Comment

<< Home