Tuesday, November 07, 2006

Call me crazy, but does it seem a tad off that on a major election day, with tons of seats up in the air in Congress, and the whole country wondering what will end up happening...

...with war in Iraq ravaging on, with Al Quiada's Yemen group threatening more attacks against our oil interests, with a huge fire taking away hundreds of acres of land threatening homes in California...

...with voting glitches in elections already going on, with Katrina survivors still struggling to rebuild, and with this disturbing murder/plot story from a high school in Round Rock, Texas right near where I used to live...

...why the HELL with all of this going on, did CNN need to send me an emergency email alert to let me know that Brittney Spears is divorcing K-Fed? And why is it on the front page of the MSNBC news website?

I mean REALLY!

The only good thing about any of this is that it gave me another rant to add to my 30-odd-feet-of-rants (maybe I'm up to 35 feet now?), AND I have posted my 7th straight day for NaBloPoMo. And, with that my friends, Crazy MomCat has left the building...

3 Comments:

Blogger Masked Mom said...

Gosh! I'm so glad I stopped by!!!! Thanks for passing along the so-earth-shattering news that a divorce we all saw coming from a thousand miles away between two people who, if they put their heads together, might be able to scrounge up a combined IQ of right around room temperature! ;)

Seriously--that whole thing--the utter lack of logical priorities in the media, makes me INSANE! Scarier yet is that there has to be a lot of people who actually want it that way or they wouldn't continue doing it, right?

5:05 PM, November 07, 2006  
Blogger Nicole said...

I can't believe you're watching CNN!! Fox News kills them in the ratings and for good reason. You should check it out...

11:29 PM, November 07, 2006  
Blogger Crazy MomCat said...

Oh, I don't watch CNN. I just get their email alerts. I signed up back during the whole 9/11 thing and have just never canceled it! I don't even get my news from their website...

And, MM...amen...aMEN!

12:03 AM, November 08, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home