Wednesday, November 01, 2006

October Perfect Post: Our Many Layers

Like many of you out there, I love reading the Mommybloggers site and have it on my hit list of weekly reads. I enjoy their features on fellow bloggers and have found many great new sites this way.

For October's Perfect Post Award, I choose an entry written by one the priceless gems behind Mommybloggers, Jenn S. Her post on the many layers she wears as a mother, just really spoke to me. Every once in awhile, I read a blog post that makes me say, "YES!" out loud at my computer. This one was such a post. Go check it out!

And, while you are at it, go peruse my honorable mention for this month. The ever-inspiring Nicole @ Sitting Still described post-partum better than I have could have ever described it in this post.

Thanks, ladies! After reading both of your posts this month, I walked away feeling a little more understood and less alone in this crazy job we call motherhood.

The Perfect Post Awards are way for bloggers to recognize their favorite writers for an exceptional blog post for the past month. For a list of all of this month's Perfect Post Awards, go visit two of my favorite bloggers at Petroville or Suburban Turmoil.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I loved Jenn's essay as well. She was spot-on.

And thanks for the honorable mention. I'm, well, honored!

10:16 AM, November 01, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home