Monday, November 06, 2006

What do you think of me?

I recently got an email from a friend that asked me to send back a reply with a single word that best describes the person in my opinion. I jumped on the bandwagon and sent the message to some of my good friends. I was pleasantly surprised by the responses I got. Most of the traits that I value in another person are indeed the words that people used to describe me! It was a little pick-me-up for the day!

But, that got me to thinking...knowing someone in person and knowing them from their blog can be two totally different things. Or is it? I tend to blog very honestly about what is going on in my life. No light fluff here, unless things are just that for me. I wonder if that this might skew how people perceive me. Or maybe my blog readers know me better than most of my general acquaintances.

So, I'll take a shot here (even with low comments lately), and ask--what one word would you use to describe Crazy MomCat? Leave your word in comments. (And, please, please comment if you stop by! After all, it's just ONE WORD!)

Once I get the results, I'll do a post comparing the two sets of results. Hey, this is the best I've got for you tonight, folks! But, it still counts as posting every day, so I'm still on the NaBloPoMo track!

Now, go forth and comment! Leave that one word description of me. (Unless you know me personally and have already done it via email!) And, in return, I'll do the same for you if you'd like!

9 Comments:

Blogger Jess said...

I'm sooooo tempted to write
'supercalifragilisticexpalidocous' and be done with it, (because what word could stand for more than that??) but the word I would choose is CARING.

10:34 PM, November 06, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Normal (and this is a compliment by the way)

7:15 AM, November 07, 2006  
Blogger Ladybug Crossing said...

One word? Just one?
Wow! That's hard...
I like Normal, but somebody took it...
I want a word that says you are a good mom, a good friend, and an all around terrific person...
I guess that word would be: Generous.
LBC

7:46 AM, November 07, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I shall say "sincere".

Also, you better believe I'm jumping on that shoe blogging bandwagon--thanks for alerting me to it's existence ;)

10:00 AM, November 07, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Witty.

11:07 AM, November 07, 2006  
Blogger Nicole said...

Diligent is what I think of. You always have interesting things to write about and you often keep me thinking about what you've said.

Often over dinner I'll say, "Crazy Mom cat said..." and we'll discuss...

Keep up the good work!

11:07 AM, November 07, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I get an adverb and an adjective, because you can't stop me:

perfectly imperfect

4:32 PM, November 07, 2006  
Blogger Unknown said...

Okay, I believe you are HONEST. And I love you for it.

5:42 PM, November 07, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I would say REAL. (I guess that would count as honest too, lol)

12:10 PM, November 08, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home