Thursday, November 09, 2006

"IMODF"

I'll go ahead and apologize for this blog post up front. You see, I have to go make an egg casserole at 11 o'clock at night. It's my own damn fault, but because I have nothing else to talk about this evening, I am going to whine about this to get in my blog quota for NaBloPoMo.

It's my own damn fault because I went to my bunco group tonight instead of staying home...where we didn't play bunco, but played a poker game because barely anyone showed up.

It's my own damn fault because I drank 2 glasses of wine and then didn't feel like getting up out of the chair to walk home and start cooking hash browns and sausage.

It's my own damn fault because I am going away for the weekend to a scrapbooking retreat for a little "me" time with the gal-pals--something I try to do at least once or twice a year.

And, it's my own damn fault because I chose to sing ABCs with my daughter and watch a Calliou we'd recorded this evening before my husband came home instead of making the casserole, which she'd have happily helped me make I am sure.

So, off I go to scramble some eggs. And, I hope you'll visit me again tomorrow because I promise I'll try to do better. But, if I don't, well...I'll go ahead and say it...

...it's my own damn fault!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home