Wednesday, November 08, 2006

What Do You Think of Me—The Results!

Well, what do you know! I am lucky enough to have friends who know me personally and think highly of me, but also to have blogging compadres who say nice things of me as well! IÂ’m quite flattered and appreciative of all who commented.

The interesting thing about this comparison was that no one gave the same description, even between the emailed personal friends or blogging commenters:

Friends Who Know Me:
Pleasing
Approachable
Down-to-Earth
Awesome (from my sister!)
Giving
Loyal
Genuine
Thoughtful

Blogging Friends:
Diligent
Witty
Sincere
Generous
Normal
Caring
Perfectly Imperfect
Honest
Real

And, while the descriptions were different, the commonality between them makes me feel really good. I always try to be completely myself on my blog, and I guess this means that it is coming through in my writing. So, thanks everyone for participating in my little blog experiment!

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

YAY! I'm a blogging friend.

And I'd say that yes, you're doing a good job at being yourself here. We luff you.

(This is an interesting experiment. I may have to try it!)

10:57 PM, November 08, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Genuine, sincere, honest, and real... those all link together very closely, and I think it's a pretty good impression to give people!

Fun experiment ;)

11:55 AM, November 09, 2006  
Blogger Nicole said...

Be sure and keep your list so on days you are feeling down you can look back and see how highly you are regarded!

4:14 PM, November 09, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home