Wednesday, June 29, 2005

I just saw "Saw"..y'all...

Dude, I just saw "Saw." The movie "Saw," that is. I am tired, it is late, but let me just say that is ONE CREEPY ASS movie. I was convinced my husband was trying to pay me back for the Erik Estrada photo on here and scare the living daylights out of me. It was scary and extremely gruesome, but I liked it too. (I should point out here that I loved the movie Seven and think Silence of the Lambs was one of the best movies made.)

Anyway, this movie was quite complex and I didn't predict the ending at all, no matter how often I thought I had it. I like movies like that!

I'm running on empty and out of time for blogging yet again today. Hopefully, I'll have more time tomorrow...but for now I'll say, "Go see Saw."

See saw? Get it? hahahaha...OK, I told you I was tired. G'night all!

2 Comments:

Blogger Dipu said...

I didn't see Saw because I didn't think I could swing it and feared I would slide headfirst into some other bad playground pun.

But seriously, I never saw this because I thought it would be too gruesome for my tastes. I loved Silence of the Lambs, but a lot of that gore was more implied than in your face. You say it was extremely gruesome, but how is it on the gore-o-meter compared to Lambs or any of the other Hannibal movies? (I still haven't seen Seven, though I want to ... just not at night, alone.)

11:07 AM, June 29, 2005  
Blogger Crazy MomCat said...

Well, it's more gross than Silence, I think. I mean, there's the scene with Hannibal attacking the prison guards, which is really sick, but like you said...the rest is more implied.

If you had seen Seven, I'd equate it to that. I am trying to think of other scary movies and drawing a blank. I would say, if you get really disgusted or scared by dead bodies easily, not to watch it. But, what I did like about it was the clever/unpredictable story and the way the killer in the movie gets his victims is really, really scary and like nothing I'd never heard of.

Oh, watch it! You can handle it! I want someone to talk to about it. Rent Seven and then that and plan not to sleep for a few nights. HA!

3:03 PM, June 29, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home