Tuesday, August 01, 2006

July's Perfect Post from "In the Trenches"

It's "Perfect Post" time again over at Suburban Turmoil and Petroville. Each month, these ladies host the Perfect Post awards for other bloggers to nominate their favorite blog post of the month as a way to thank writers for their great work!

This month, I'm reaching out to a fairly new blog read for me, though she is pretty well-known among the mommy-blogging community. Chris at Notes from the Trenches (formerly The Big Yellow House) wrote what might be the most funny "poop" story that I have ever read. Typically, I don't like reading details childrens' excrement. Actually, it's usually one way to make me click off your blog and go to another. But, this one was absolutely hysterical. And, so, I've delurked myself to Chris's blog long enough to nominate her for the July Perfect Post. So, go on now...go check it out!

And, before I go, I have to also thank the always-entertaining Lisa of Niihaus for nominating me for a Perfect Post this month too! Yippeee! It's my first one--and I'm no longer a Perfect Post virgin. Aww...I feel so grown up now!

Hey, and now that I think about it, my post is about poop too. Hmmm...maybe I've just been missing out all this time I have been blogging. If only I'd known to talk about body functions more, who knows where it might have taken me by now! Thanks, Lisa, and best of luck with your shop opening soon!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Aw, congrats on your Perfect Post!!

12:48 PM, August 01, 2006  
Blogger Babaloo said...

Oh man, I remember that one! Definitely perfect post-worthy. Congratulations!

3:26 PM, August 01, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home