Tuesday, July 05, 2005

Of Thee I Drink...

OK. I, Seriously Steph., do solemly vow to you my fair blog readers, to give up soft drinks from this moment forward with the exception of rare special occasions and moments of dire need of caffeine to keep my system functioning.

It is 5:30 in the morning. I have been awake since 4 a.m. I drank a large coke today from Sonic. Damn you, Sonic, with your awesomely crushed ice pellets! The gentle crunch of you between my teeth comforts me, like a mother swaddling her newborn babe. The mysterious way the Coke absorbes into your ice so perfectly baffles me, yet brings me such elation with each sweet crunch. You call and beckon me in weak moments, only a stone's throw away from my home, right near all my normal errand running venues. Why, oh why can't you just leave me alone?

No more COKES! No more COKES! Say it with me, so I will give up this awful habit!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home