Monday, July 18, 2005

Sigh...family...

I recently blogged about my sister informing me that she and her family were coming to visit us for their summer vacation. Well, it is upon me. And, if today is a sign of how it is going to go, I should have a LOT of blogging material for you all next week. She just called and instead of showing up about 4-5 p.m., as she'd indicated, they are about an hour away. Lovely. I have wet hair, a turkey not even prepared to cook for dinner and 3 billion errands left to run.

MomCat will be sparse on the blogging this week. I don't know if I'll have a chance to steal away and post on here. But, check back by the end of the week because I know I'll have some good things to say by then!

1 Comments:

Blogger babs said...

UGH. That would irritate the crap out of me! Those last few hours before a guest arrives are crucial. And hello, not like you don't have a zillion other things to do than cater to her freakin early arrival! I'll send positive vibes your way. :)

Look forward to hearing the stories after she's gone!

1:40 PM, July 19, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home